This issue of High-Tech Materials TOE is focused on paper and corrugated packaging innovations. The issue highlights eco-friendly and sustainable packaging developments for industries including confectionaries, perishables, and others. The innovations highlighted can meet the packaging industry's need for sustainable, cost-effective solutions with high performance characteristics.
The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio–based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Innovations Related to Paper and Corrugated Packaging
- FreeFormPack – 3D Paper Packaging Solution that Utilizes Cold Forming Processing Technique
- Environment-friendly Molded Paper Packaging Product in Vibrant Colors
- EcoFishBox – Novel Packaging Solution for Fresh and Processed Fish
- Molded Fiber – Innovative Packaging Solution Developed from Recycled Paper
- Vegan Chocolates that Uses Biodegradable Paper as Key Packaging Material
2. Industry Contacts