This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts trends across cellular therapies. CAR-T Cell clinical trials and industry interactions are depicted. In particular, a clinical trial overview involving CAR T cells worldwide solid tumors is illustrated.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Innovations across Cellular Therapy and Skin Testing
- CAR-T Therapies’ Progress across Inflammatory Diseases
- Test Kits Developed as Alternative Methods for Animal Testing
- Novel Approach for Treating Cancer Using Natural Killer Receptor T Cells
- Allogeneic Therapies for Oncological Conditions
2. CAR T-Cell Solid Tumor Clinical Trials and Industry Interactions
- Clinical Trial Overview Involving CAR-T Cells in Solid Tumors
- Industry Interactions