This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in plastic recycling, textile industries, bio-based materials and chemicals. The TOE also focuses on various technological innovations in bio-based viscose fibers, polymers, and acids aimed to replace petroleum-based materials and chemicals.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Recent Developments in Biorecycling Processes, Bio-based Materials and Chemicals
- Novel Environmentally Friendly Viscose Fiber of Botanic Origin
- Bio-based Furandicarboxylic Acid is a Building Block for Production of Biopolyester
- Superabsorbent Biopolymer as Sustainable Alternative to Polyacrylic Materials
- Biorecycling Process Converts Waste Plastics into Biodegradable Products
- Sustainable Bio-succinic Acid with Excellent Quality and Purity
- Industry Contacts