The issue of Nanotech TOE profiles innovations related to a new tribology measurement platform, method for synthesizing nanomaterials for battery's anode, water purification systems, radiation control systems, and smart textiles.
The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Advances in Nanoprocessing and Nanomaterials
- Nanoplatform for Characterization of Materials and Processes
- Metal Oxide Nanosheets to Improve Performance of Batteries
- Non-metallic Nanomaterial for High-performance Warming Textiles
- Nanomaterial With an Ability to Reflect or Transmit Radiation
- Electrospun Carbon Nanofiber Electrodes that can Impact Wastewater Management Systems
- Key Contacts