This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts innovations in healthcare, industrial wastewater treatment, and transistors. The TOE also emphasizes on developments in the fields of cancer treatment and bispecific antibodies.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Keywords: Cancer treatment, bispecific antibodies, industrial wastewater treatment, transistors, synthetic dye pollutants
1. Advances in Healthcare, Cancer Treatment, Industrial Wastewater Management, and Transistors
- Innovations in Healthcare, Cancer Treatment, Industrial Wastewater Management and Transistors
- Key Cancer Enzyme’s Structure Defined
- Novel Bispecific Full Length Human Antibodies for Cancer Treatment
- Re-emergence of Research across Bispecific Antibodies
- Novel Photocatalytic Composite Material for Removal of Synthetic Dye Pollutants using Sunlight
- Carbon-based Transistors for Next-gen Computers