This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in meat production, probiotic beer, and healthy chocolate production. The TOE also focuses on various technological innovations on plastic production from mushroom waste as well as the wine industry. The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Innovations in Industrial Bioprocessing
- Sustainable Production of Meat in Laboratory
- Novel Fat Alternate with Lower Calorie Content
- Probiotics Beer for Good Health
- Innovative Mobile Application for Identifying Powdery Mildew in Grape Field
- Cleaning Products, Plastics, and Prebiotics from Mushroom Waste
- Industry Contacts