This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts the current landscape and the new trends across the life sciences industry. Biotechnology innovations in drug discovery, 3D printing, and skin testing are exhibited. The corresponding drug validation scenario is depicted, along with industry interactions. Special focus has been placed on clinical trials for atopic dermatitis, illustrated by phase and region. The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions.
The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants. The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Biotechnology Innovations in Drug Discovery, 3D Printing, and Skin Testing
- Skin Testing Platform Available for Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, and Chemical Testing
- Novel Technology Platform Revitalizes Small Molecule Drug Discovery
- Inhibition Approach for Developing Drugs for Rare Diseases
- 3D Printed Organs and Cell Models Could Play a Key Role in Organ Transplantation
2. Clinical Trial Overview for Atopic Dermatitis
- Clinical Trial Overview for Atopic Dermatitis by Phase and Region
- Industry Interactions