This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts trends across biopharmaceuticals and biotechnology. Diverse innovations in biologics production, drug development, and diagnostics are illustrated. The corresponding clinical validation scenario focused on urinary incontinence is depicted along with industry interactions.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Advances in Biopharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
Innovations Biologics Production, Drug Development, and Diagnostics
- Lipid Lowering Agents Could Aid in Cardiovascular Treatment
- Novel Cellular Therapy Targeting Niche Disease Segments
- Single Use Bioreactors Actively Used for Biologics Production
- Diagnostic Solutions for Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Clinical Trials and Industry Interactions
- Clinical Trials by Region and Phase for Urinary Incontinence
- Industry Interactions