This issue of the Advanced Coatings and Surface Technology TOE profiles the recent coating innovations and commercialization activities in the machinery, plastic, steel, food, and medical industries. The profiled innovations include nanodiamond EN-PTFE coatings, thermoformable abrasion resistant coating for polycarbonate, aliphatic polyaspartic fast cure topcoats, ultra-high barrier coating PET films, and dual-functional coating membrane with sensing and anti-bacterial properties.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Recent Coating Materials for Machinery, Plastic, Steel, Packaged Goods, and Medical Devices
Innovations in Coating Technologies
- Electroless Nickel-PTFE Coating With Nanodiamond Reinforcement
- Thermoformable Abrasion Resistant Coating for Polycarbonate
- Polyaspartic Coating for Fast Cure Anti-corrosion Application
- Barrier Coated PET Films for Consumer Goods
- Dual-functional Coating Membrane with Sensing and Anti-bacterial Properties for Medical Devices
- Key Contacts