This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts recent innovations in healthcare, energy harvesting, and battery-free mobile phone. The TOE also emphasizes on developments in the fields of disposable flu vaccine and water treatment.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Advances in Vaccines, Energy Harvesting, Smartphones, and Water Treatment
- Innovations in Vaccines, Energy Harvesting, Smartphones, and Water Treatment
- Establishing a Novel Mass Measurement
- Disposable, Microneedle Skin Patch as Flu Vaccine
- Energy Harvesting Battery-free Mobile Phone
- Facial Gestures to Control Smartphones
- Novel Material for Perfluorooctanoic Acid Removal from Water