According to “Australia Commercial Vehicle Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2022”, the some of the major players operating in Australia commercial vehicle market are Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited, Ford Motor Company of Australia Limited, Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. (MMAL), Isuzu Australia Limited, General Motors Holden, Hyundai Commercial Vehicles Australia, Volkswagen Group Australia Pty Ltd., Daimler Australia/Pacific Pty Ltd., PACCAR Australia Pty Ltd., and UD Trucks (Oceania) Pty Ltd.
“Australia Commercial Vehicle Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2022” discusses the following aspects of Australia commercial vehicle market:
- Australia Small Commercial Vehicle Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Light Commercial Vehicle, Medium Commercial Vehicle and Heavy Commercial Vehicle), By Company
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Australia commercial vehicle market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, commercial vehicle companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with commercial vehicle companies, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Australia Commercial Vehicle (CV) Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value & Volume
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Vehicle Type
4.2.2. By Company
4.2.3. By Region
4.3. Market Attractive Index (By Vehicle Type)
4.4. Market Attractive Index (By Region)
5. Australia Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Vehicle Type
5.2.2. By Company
5.3. Market Attractive Index (By Vehicle Type)
6. Australia Medium Commercial Vehicle (MCV) Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type
6.2.2. By Company
6.3. Market Attractive Index (By Vehicle Type)
7. Australia Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV) Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type
7.2.2. By Company
7.3. Market Attractive Index (By Vehicle Type)
8. Import-Export Analysis
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
10.1. Commanding Share of LCVs in Australia Commercial Vehicle Market
10.2. Dominance of Asian Countries in Australia CV Imports
10.3. Growing Interest for Pick Ups
10.4. Companies Focusing on Expanding LCV Portfolio
10.5. Increasing Trend of Alternate Fuel Vehicles
11. Pricing and Price Point Analysis
12. Product Benchmarking
13. Voice of Customers
13.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
13.2. Unaided Brand Recall
13.3. Brand Switching Behavior
13.4. Brand Satisfaction Level
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Australia Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited
16.2. Ford Motor Company of Australia Limited
16.3. Isuzu Australia Limited
16.4. Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. (MMAL)
16.5. General Motors Holden
16.6. Volkswagen Group Australia Pty Ltd.
16.7. Hyundai Commercial Vehicles Australia
16.8. Daimler Australia/Pacific Pty Ltd.
16.9. PACCAR Australia Pty Ltd.
16.10. UD Trucks (Oceania) Pty Ltd.
17. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures & Tables Available on Enquiry
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Daimler Australia/Pacific Pty Ltd.
- Ford Motor Company of Australia Limited
- General Motors Holden
- Hyundai Commercial Vehicles Australia
- Isuzu Australia Limited
- Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. (MMAL)
- PACCAR Australia Pty Ltd.
- Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited
- UD Trucks (Oceania) Pty Ltd.
- Volkswagen Group Australia Pty Ltd.