India spreads market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 16%, in value terms, during 2017-2022, on the back of increasing demand for convenience food and innovative food items. Moreover, the boost in demand for spreads can be attributed to changing breakfast patterns, rising demand for packaged food and expanding middle class in the country. All the above stated factors along with accelerating demand for innovation in terms of tasty and healthy spreads in India are anticipated to positively impact the market over the course of next five years.
According to “India Spreads Market By Type, By Point of Sale, By End User, Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022", India spreads market is controlled by these major players, namely Hindustan Unilever Limited, Dr. Oetker India Pvt. Ltd., Dabur India Limited, Ferrero India, Mapro Foods Pvt. Ltd., Agro Tech Foods Limited, Britannia Industries, Cremica Food Industries Ltd., Mala’s Fruits, Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd., and Patanjali Ayurved Limited.
“India Spreads Market By Type, By Point of Sale, By End User, Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022", discusses the following aspects of spreads market in India:
- India Spreads Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Sweet Spreads, Jams, Savory Spreads and Other Spreads), By Point of Sale (Online Retail, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Department stores and Others), By End User (Food Services, Food Processing, Individuals)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India Spreads Market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, spreads manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interviews with spreads manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Spreads Market Overview
5. India Spreads Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Product Type (Jams, Sweet Spreads, Savory Spreads & Others)
5.2.2. By Point of Sale (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Departmental Stores, Online Retail & Others)
5.2.3. By End User (Food Services, Food Processing & Individual Customers)
5.2.4. By Region
5.2.5. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
5.3.1. By Product Type
5.3.2. By Region
6. India Jams Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Jams, Jellies & Preserves)
6.2.2. By End User (Food Services, Food Processing & Individual Customers)
6.3. Product Benchmarking
6.4. Pricing Analysis
7. India Sweet Spreads Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type (Chocolate Spreads, Honey & Nut-Based Spreads)
7.2.2. By End User (Food Services, Food Processing & Individual Customers)
7.3. Product Benchmarking
7.4. Pricing Analysis
8. India Savory Spreads Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type (Yeast Based, Meat & Fish Pastes, Sandwich Fillers)
8.2.2. By End User (Food Services, Food Processing & Individual Customers)
8.3. Product Benchmarking
8.4. Pricing Analysis
9. India Others Jams & Spreads Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
10. Supply Chain Analysis
11. Import - Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
13.1. Increasing Demand for Packaged Products
13.2. Rising Consumption of Convenience Food Products
13.3. Rising Demand for Derivatives of Organic Farm Produce
13.4. Healthy & Innovative Offerings to Target Customers
13.5. Growth in Organized Retail and E-commerce
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Voice of Customers
16.1. Brand Awareness
16.2. Brand Satisfaction Level
16.3. Factors Influencing Purchase Decisions
16.4. Brand Switching Behavior
17. Competitive Landscape
17.1. India Spreads Market: Competition Outlook
17.2. Company Profiles
17.2.1. Hindustan Unilever Limited
17.2.2. Dr. Oetker India Pvt. Ltd.
17.2.3. Dabur India Limited
17.2.4. Ferrero India
17.2.5. Mapro Foods Pvt. Ltd.
17.2.6. Agro Tech Foods Limited
17.2.7. Britannia Industries Ltd.
17.2.8. Cremica Food Industries Ltd.
17.2.9. Mala’s Fruits
17.2.10. Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
17.2.11. Patanjali Ayurved Limited
18. Strategic Recommendations
*Full List of Figures & Tables Available on Enquiry
- Agro Tech Foods Limited
- Britannia Industries Ltd.
- Cremica Food Industries Ltd.
- Dabur India Limited
- Dr. Oetker India Pvt. Ltd.
- Ferrero India
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Mala’s Fruits
- Mapro Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Patanjali Ayurved Limited