This report provides a detailed description of the size and value of the global ingredients market for EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) omega-3 oils, for the years 2014 and 2015. For the purposes of this report, an omega-3 oil is an oil containing EPA and/or DHA, used as an ingredient in consumer products, including dietary supplements, food additives, pharmaceuticals, clinical nutrition, infant formula or pet food/supplements.
This specifically excludes oils used as ingredients for feed in aquaculture or livestock/poultry production. Estimates of ingredient volume and value are separated by raw material source and oil type, geographic region, and consumer application. The report also includes detailed analysis of the market trends and factors influencing market growth.
This extensive report covers the global EPA and DHA Ingredients market using Charts, Graphs, Tables, showing volumes and values with year on year changes. This is a very comprehensive report!
- By Source Type; ie Refined Oils, Concentrates, Krill, Algae, Fish Species (Anchovy, Tuna, Sardine, Menhaden, Salmon, Hoki, Pollock, Cod Liver, Squid, Krill, Mussels, Calanus)
- By Product Category; Concentrates, Crude/Refined/Semi-Refined, Virgin oils, etc
- By Form; Ethyl Ester, Triglyceride, Phospholipid, etc
- By Region - US, EU, Mex, Can, China, Japan, Asia Pacific, ROA, SA, AUS, ROW (rest of world)
- By Applications - Dietary Supp, Food & Bev, Pet, Infant Formula, Pharmaceuticals & Clinical Nutrition
Please note every purchase comes with a free copy of the updated report which will be published in October/November 2017