Increased cases for cybercrimes in India, lack of trust in digital payment gateway, compatibility issues, consumer mindset and financial regulations are adversely affecting the market. Many companies are expanding and restructuring with the aim of not only increasing their gross merchandise value but also to launch other financial services such as loans and investments on their platform. With the convenience of payment and other benefits offered by digital gateways, the m-wallet industry is expected to grow exponentially.
- Overview of the forecasted mobile wallet market size over FY 2016 to 2020e
- Overview of the mobile wallet transaction market size over FY 2016 to FY 2020e
- Evolution of consumer digital payments
- Mobile wallet payment varieties
- Types of mobile wallets
- Growth in mobile wallet banking and prepaid instruments
- Mode of payment-wise segmentation
- Market segmentation of mobile wallet services and gender-wise segmentation
- Player-wise segmentation
- Future opportunities of mobile wallets
- Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of major public and private players
- Recent developments in the industry
- Get a broad understanding of the mobile wallet sector in India, its link to the overall digital payment gateway products, the major segmentations of the sector and current state of the same
- Be informed about the post demonization and its effects on mobile wallets
- Understand major competitors’ business, market dynamics, and respond accordingly
- Be informed regarding the key areas of opportunity in the mobile wallet sector
- Make more informed business decisions with the help of insightful recommendations provided to succeed in the mobile wallet sector
Slide 2: Total Population (2010-2011 - 2019-2020), Population Density (2010-2011 - 2019-2020)
Slide 3: Sex Ratio (2005, 2010, 2015, 2020), Population by Age Group (2005, 2010, 2015, 2020), Urbanization Trend (2010-2011 - 2019-2020)
Slide 4: Total Fertility Rate (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Infant Mortality Rate (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Total Number of Births (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Total Number of Death (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020)
Slide 5: Total Literacy Rate (2001, 2011), Rural Literacy (2001, 2011), Urban Literacy (2001, 2011)
Slide 6: GDP at Market Prices (2010-2014), FDI (2010-2014), Inflation Rate (2010-2014), Unemployment Rate (2010-2014)
Slide 7: Access to Safe Drinking Water (2001, 2011), Exchange Rate (2010-2015)
Slide 8: Market Definition and Structure
Slide 9: Evolution of consumer digital payments
Slide 10: Mobile wallet payment varieties
Slide 11: Types of mobile payments
Slide 12: Market Overview
Slide 13: Growth in Mobile Banking and Prepaid Instruments
Slide 14- Slide 16: Market segmentation
Slide 17- Slide 18: Future of mobile wallets
Slide 19- Slide 20: Market Drivers
Slide 21- Slide 22: Market Challenges
Slide 23: List of Major Players
Slide 24-31: Profiles of Major Players
Slide 32: Key Recent Developments
Slide 33: Research Methodology
1. Accelyst Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
2. Citrus Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
3. ItzCash Card Ltd.
4. One MobiKwik Systems Pvt. Ltd.
5. Oxigen Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
6. Paytm Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
7. PhonePe Pvt. Ltd.
8. Pay U Payments Pvt. Ltd.