In 2017, the gradual increase in primary raw material prices resulted in an increase in input costs thereby leading to increased prices at the customers’ end. The counterfeit products have negatively impacted the automotive bearings market. The major competitors in the market, such as ABC Bearings Ltd., FAG Bearings Ltd., SKF Bearings, Timken India Ltd. faces intense competition from each other. SKF India Ltd. is the largest bearing manufacturer with a market share of 28.7% followed by FAG Bearings India Ltd., which holds 19.9% of the share.
- Overview of the automotive bearings market, and forecasted market size data over FY 2015 to FY 2022e
- Trade analysis of automotive bearings in India
- Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the automotive bearings market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major public and private players operating in the market
- Key recent developments in the Indian Automotive Bearings Market
- Get a broad understanding of the automotive bearings market in India, the dynamics of the market and the current state of the industry
- Devise market-entry strategies by understanding the factors driving the growth of the market
- Understand major competitors’ business and market dynamics, and respond accordingly
Slide 2: Total Population (2010-2011 - 2019-2020), Population Density (2010-2011 - 2019-2020)
Slide 3: Sex Ratio (2005, 2010, 2015, 2020), Population by Age Group (2005, 2010, 2015, 2020), Urbanization Trend (2010-2011 - 2019-2020)
Slide 4: Total Fertility Rate (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Infant Mortality Rate (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Total Number of Births (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Total Number of Death (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020)
Slide 5: Total Literacy Rate (2001, 2011), Rural Literacy (2001, 2011), Urban Literacy (2001, 2011)
Slide 6: GDP at Market Prices (2010-2014), FDI (2010-2014), Inflation Rate (2010-2014), Unemployment Rate (2010-2014)
Slide 7: Access to Safe Drinking Water (2001, 2011), Exchange Rate (2010-2015)
Slide 8: Market Definition & Structure
Slide 9: Automotive Bearings Market in India - Market Overview, Size and Growth (FY 2015 - FY 2022e)
Slide 10: Market Segmentation - Automotive Bearings Production Split (FY 2016), Automotive Bearings Revenue Split (FY 2016) and Player-wise Split (FY 2015)
Slide 11: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Slide 12: Export of Ball or Roller Bearings - Size (Value-Wise; FY 2013 - FY 2017) and Country-Wise Segmentation (Value-Wise; FY 2016 and FY 2017)
Slide 13: Import of Ball or Roller Bearings - Size (Value-Wise; FY 2013 - FY 2017) and Country-Wise Segmentation (Value-Wise; FY 2016 and FY 2017)
Slide 14-15: Market Drivers
Slide 16: Market Challenges
Slide 17: List of Major Players
Slide 18-45: Profiles of Major Players
Slide 46: Key Recent Developments
Slide 47: Research Methodology
1. ABC Bearings Ltd .
2. Austin Engineering Company Ltd.
3. Bimetal Bearings Ltd.
4. FAG Bearings Ltd.
5. Menon Bearings Ltd.
6. NRB Bearings Ltd.
7. SKF India Ltd.
8. Timken India Ltd
9. NSK Ltd.
10. National Engineering Industries Ltd.