The rise in the number of local broadband players providing low cost data plans is one of the main barriers which mobile internet network operators are currently facing. Moreover, several non-users of mobile internet lack awareness of the full range of internet usage and content available as they lack the digital skills to be able to access mobile internet which stops them from taking up internet content by mobile network operators and service providers. Despite these challenges in the industry, the market is expected to grow with more players entering the market and introducing cost effective mobile internet subscription plans to increase the rate of mobile internet adoption among the consumers.
- Overview of the mobile internet market in India and forecasted market size data over 2013 to 2020
- Access Service Provider-wise growth in Wireless Subscriber Base in 2016 and Area-wise Growth in Wireless Subscriber Base in 2016
- Data Usage in India By Device as of Sep 2016
- Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
- Market dynamics through major trends and opportunities
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of major public and private players
- Detailed description of the ‘Digital India’ initiative by the Government of India
- Key recent developments associated with the mobile internet market in India
- Get a broad understanding of the mobile internet market in India, the dynamics of the market and current state of the same
- Be informed regarding the major trends of adoption for mobile internet and the prime opportunity areas in the market
- Strategize marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business plans by understanding factors influencing growth in the market
- Understand major competitors’ business, market dynamics, and respond accordingly
- Make more informed business decisions with the help of insightful recommendations provided to succeed in the market
Slide 2: Total Population (2010-2011 - 2019-2020), Population Density (2010-2011 - 2019-2020)
Slide 3: Sex Ratio (2005, 2010, 2015, 2020), Population by Age Group (2005, 2010, 2015, 2020), Urbanization Trend (2010-2011 - 2019-2020)
Slide 4: Total Fertility Rate (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Infant Mortality Rate (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Total Number of Births (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Total Number of Death (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020)
Slide 5: Total Literacy Rate (2001, 2011), Rural Literacy (2001, 2011), Urban Literacy (2001, 2011)
Slide 6: GDP at Market Prices (2010-2014), FDI (2010-2014), Inflation Rate (2010-2014), Unemployment Rate (2010-2014)
Slide 7: Access to Safe Drinking Water (2001, 2011), Exchange Rate (2010-2015)
Slide 8: Market Definition and Structure
Slide 9: Mobile Internet Market in India -Market Overview, Size and Growth Forecast (Value-Wise; 2013 - 2020e)
Slide 10: Wireless Subscribers Base in India (GSM, CDMA & LTE)
- Total Wireless Subscriber Base (Oct - Nov 2016)
- Growth in Wireless tele Density (FY 2012- FY 2016e)
Slide 12: Area-wise Growth Rate of Wireless Subscriber Base (2016); Mobile Internet Traffic as Percentage of Total Web Traffic (As of Jan 2017); Global Mobile internet User Penetration (2014 - 2019e)
Slide 13: Data Usage in India by Device (2016)
- Wireless Subscriber Base in India by Technology (2G, 3G & 4G) [2015-2020e]
Slide 15: Most Popular Smartphone Activities in India (As of Jan 2017)
Slide 16-18: 4G LTE Network in India (Introduction, Growth, Opportunities, Challenges, Industries Benefitting from 4G Network - Entertainment, Financial Services, Education, Skill Development and Training, Medical)
Slide 19: Mobile Internet Market in India -Competitive Scenario
Slide 20: Digital India Initiative
Slide 21: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Slide 22: Market Opportunity
Slide 23-24: Market Drivers
Slide 25: Market Challenges
Slide 26: List of Major Players
Slide 27-51: Profiles of Major Players
Slide 52-53: Key Recent Developments
Slide 54: Research Methodology
1. Bharti Airtel Ltd.
2. Idea Cellular Ltd.
3. Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.
4. Reliance Communications Ltd.
1. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
2. Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd.
3. Tata Teleservices Ltd.
4. Aircel Ltd.
5. Vodafone India Ltd.
6. Telenor (India) Communications Pvt. Ltd.