Increasing urbanization is one of the major contributing factors behind the growth of the domestic water purifier market. The water purifier market faces some challenges such as lack of awareness among the rural population and lack of standardization among the products marketed by companies. However, India has witnessed a decent rise in export of household type water filters during FY 2013 to FY 2017. Recent trends, like leading sanitary ware and water heating products manufacturing companies foraying into the water purifier segment, have made it evident that new players from different industries are entering the domestic market and are also trying to increase the number of selling points. There is a lot of opportunity for new players as the rural market is still untapped.
- Overview of the residential water purifier market in India and forecasted market size data over FY 2016 to FY 2022e
- Major technologies used in the water purifier segment
- Advertisement analysis of Major Water Purifier Companies
- Qualitative analysis of the major drivers and challenges affecting the market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed profiles of major public and private players
- Get a broad understanding of the water purifier market in India, the dynamics of the market and current state of the same
- Strategize marketing, and other business plans by understanding factors influencing growth in the market
- Understand major competitors’ business, market dynamics, and respond accordingly
Slide 2: Total Population (2010-2011 - 2019-2020), Population Density (2010-2011 - 2019-2020)
Slide 3: Sex Ratio (2005, 2010, 2015, 2020), Population by Age Group (2005, 2010, 2015, 2020), Urbanization Trend (2010-2011 - 2019-2020)
Slide 4: Total Fertility Rate (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Infant Mortality Rate (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Total Number of Births (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020), Total Number of Death (2005-2010, 2010-2015, 2015-2020)
Slide 5: Total Literacy Rate (2001, 2011), Rural Literacy (2001, 2011), Urban Literacy (2001, 2011)
Slide 6: GDP at Market Prices (2010-2014), FDI (2010-2014), Inflation Rate (2010-2014), Unemployment Rate (2010-2014)
Slide 7: Access to Safe Drinking Water (2001, 2011), Exchange Rate (2010-2015)
Slide 8: Market Definition & Structure - Major Technologies
Slide 9: Indian Residential Water Purifier Market - Overview; Market Size & Growth Forecast (Value-wise; FY 2016 to FY 2022e)
- Market Segmentation - Percentage Split (Organized vs Unorganized)[As of Apr 2015]
- Top Advertisers on Television (Duration wise; 2012 to 2015)
- Advertisement Duration on Radio (2012 to 2015)
- Advertisement Volume in the Print Medium (2012 to 2015)
Slide 12: Export of Household Type Filters - Size [Value-Wise; FY 2013 - FY 2017] and [Volume-Wise; FY 2013 - FY 2017)]
Slide 13: Export of Household Type Filters - Region-Wise Exports [(Value-Wise: FY 2016 and FY 2017; Volume-Wise: FY 2016 and FY 2017 (Apr- Feb)]
Slide 14: Import of Household Type Filters - Size [Value-Wise; FY 2013 - FY 2017] and [Volume-Wise; FY 2013 - FY 2017)]
Slide 15: Import of Household Type Filters - Region-Wise Imports [(Value-Wise: FY 2016 and FY 2017; Volume-Wise: FY 2016 and FY 2017]
Slide 16-17: Market Drivers
Slide 18: Market Challenges
Slide 19: List of Major Players
Slide 20-45: Profiles of Major Players
Slide 46: Key Recent Developments
Slide 47: Research Methodology
1. Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
2. Ion Exchange (India) Ltd.
3. Tata Chemicals Ltd.
4. Eureka Forbes Ltd.
5. Hi-Tech Sweet Water Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
6. KENT RO Systems Ltd.
7. Livpure Pvt. Ltd.
8. LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
9. OKAYA Power Pvt. Ltd.
10. Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd.