The The New Static Console Direction global briefing offers a comprehensive guide to the Toys and Games market at an international level. It looks at both global and regional level performances as well as providing category and channel analysis. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the industry, new product developments as well as future trends and prospects.
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- The New Static Console Frontier
- Value-Driven Consumers a Focus for Sony
- Microsoft Sees Premium Market as Prime Target
- Nintendo’s Mobile-Casual Strategy
- Static Consoles Has Further Segmentation Potential
- Report Definitions