Emerging markets faced an economic slowdown in 2015, as a turbulent global macroeconomic environment affected numerous countries. Emerging markets are expected to recover as a whole, but the market dynamics of key emerging countries will differ, based on demographic and income shifts. Some toy markets, such as India, Sub-Saharan Africa, Russia and China, will benefit from either child population or income gains, or both, while others, like Brazil, may struggle on both fronts.
The The Shifting Dynamics of Traditional Toys in Emerging Markets global briefing offers a comprehensive guide to the Toys and Games market at an international level. It looks at both global and regional level performances as well as providing category and channel analysis. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the industry, new product developments as well as future trends and prospects.
Product coverage: Traditional Toys and Games, Video Games.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Toys and Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- The Shifting Emerging Market Landscape
- Emerging Growth Markets
- Population Growth Drives Toys in Sub-Saharan Africa and India
- Russia’s Wealth-Focused Toy Market
- Brazil’s Diminished Toy Future
- Emerging Traditional Toys 2030 Outlook
- Report Definitions