Huawei led the USD4.4 billion network management system (NMS) product and USD2.3 billion NMS professional services markets in 2016, due to the breadth of its offerings and footprint.
This report assesses which vendors led the USD7.2 billion market for network management and orchestration system products and professional services, which is split into the element and network management systems (EMS/NMS), software-defined networking (SDN) control, network orchestration and virtual infrastructure management (VIM) sub-segments. EMS/NMS were increasingly used to manage virtual versions of physical network functions, while communications service providers (CSPs) increasingly used SDN technology to automate WAN connectivity and software-defined enterprise hybrid WAN services. In contrast, network function virtualisation orchestration (NFVO) lagged behind.
This Market Share Report Provides:
- Detailed market share data for the network management and orchestration systems market overall and split into:
- Three EMS/NMS sub-segments (mobile, business data services and residential broadband)
- Three network orchestration and management (NOM) sub-segments (network orchestration, SDN control and VIM)
- A summary of key developments in the market overall and in each sub-segment
- Detailed profiles of 19 vendors in this market, and summaries of other players.
Product Format: PPTX and PDF (78 slides)