The worldwide customer care systems market is forecast to grow from USD13.9 billion in 2016 to USD14.7 billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 1.2%, driven by communications service providers' (CSPs') push to increase customer self-service in the short term and adopting automated attendants in the long term. Professional services spending will grow, but revenue from outsourcing operations will decline.
This Forecast Report Provides:
- A detailed, 5-year worldwide forecast for spending in the customer care systems market, split into:
- Four application segments: customer relationship management (CRM), customer interaction, subscriber management and device management
- Two delivery types: product-related and professional services
- Four telecoms services: consumer mobile, consumer fixed, business mobile, and business fixed
- Eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE); developed Asia-Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia-Pacific (EMAP); Latin America (LATAM); the Middle East and North Africa (MENA); North America (NA); Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE).
- An examination of key market drivers and inhibitors, and how they will change during the forecast period
- Analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the customer care systems market
- A detailed market definition
- Recommendations for CSPs and vendors.
Product Format: PPTX and PDF (58 slides)