Cardiac Marker analyzer represents a paradigm in diagnostics that provides high sensitivity and reliable information in minutes. It is ideally suited to both point of care testing and laboratory use. The prevention of cardiac diseases by monitoring the heart conditions via cardiac biomarker testing is the profound approach for obtaining rapid results for immediate diagnosing and treatment. Cardiac biomarkers are protein-based traceable substances used as an indicator of biologic state and used for diagnostic and prognostic purposes associated with heart. Cardiac biomarkers are used as risk stratification for various cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), which include myocardial infraction, congestive heart failure, acute coronary syndrome (ACS) among others. The cardiac biomarkers that are widely used as an integrated diagnostic approach for CVDs include CK-MB, troponin I and T, myoglobin, BNPs, IMA and few others.
The factors such as increasing incidences of cardiovascular diseases, rapidly increasing geriatric population, growing funding from public-private organizations for research on cardiac biomarkers, and ongoing clinical trials for the identification of novel cardiac biomarkers are driving the growth of the market. However, factors such as technical problems related to sample collection and storage and issues related to regulatory and reimbursement systems are some of the key factors hampering the growth of this market.
Key Highlights of the Report
- Within the professional diagnostics business segment, Alere cardiometabolic net product sales and services revenue decreased by 12% in 2016.
- In April 2017, Abbott and Alere Inc. announced that the companies have agreed to amend the existing terms of their agreement for Abbott's acquisition of Alere.
- In 2016, Abbott Point of Care Diagnostics sales increased to over US$ 500 Million.
- Cobas H232 POC system permits rapid and easy determination of cardiac blood markers such as Troponin T, NT-proBNP, D-dimer, CK-MB and myoglobin.
- A major focus of Response Biomedical development programs in cardiovascular testing has been clinical tests for the quantification of cardiovascular markers.
- In February 2017, Siemens Healthineers announced a digital platform for healthcare providers as well as for providers of solutions and services.
- Response Biomedical cardiovascular sales is likely to reach US$ XX Million by 2022.
- Trinity Biotech Point-of-Care revenues for 2017 is likely to decline.
- In Jan. 2017, Abbott completed the acquisition of St. Jude Medical, Inc., establishing the company as a leader in the medical device arena.
This report titled “Cardiac Marker Analyzer Product Analysis, Cardiac Marker Companies Business & Marketing Strategy” provides a comprehensive assessment of the cardiac markers analyzer segments, comparative tests analysis, competitive product analysis, product features & benefits, merger, acquisitions, strategic alliances and Companies Business and Market Strategies.
This 100 Page report with 7 Figures and 18 Tables has been studied from 6 View Points:
1. Cardiac Marker Companies - Comparative Tests Analysis
2. Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Competitive Product Analysis
3. Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Specifications, Product Features & Benefits Analysis
4. Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Mergers, Acquisitions, Distribution, Partnership and Licensing Agreements
5. Emerging Markers Analysis
6. Companies Business & Marketing Strategy
12 Cardiac Marker Analyzer Covered in the report are as follows:
1. Triage MeterPro Analyzer
2. The i-STAT System
3. Cobas h 232 POC System
4. Access 2 Immunoassay System
5. Stratus CS Analyzer
6. RAMP 200
7. RAMP Reader
8. i-chroma DUO Analyzer
9. DXpress Reader Analyzer
10. PATHFAST Analyzer
11. QL Care Analyzer
12. Meritas POC Analyzer
Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Key Companies Analysis
2. Abbott Point of Care
4. Beckman Coulter
5. Siemens Healthineers
6. Response Biomedical
9. LSI Medience Corporation
10. CardioGenics Holdings Inc.
11. Trinity Biotech
The research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports. This report is built by using data and information sourced from Proprietary Information Database, Primary and Secondary Research Methodologies, and In house analysis by a dedicated team of qualified professionals with deep industry experience and expertise.
Primary Research Methodologies: Questionnaires, Surveys, Interviews with Individuals, Small Groups, Telephonic Interview, etc.
Secondary Research Methodologies: Printable and Non-printable sources, Newspaper, Magazine and Journal Content, Government and NGO Statistics, white Papers, Information on the Web, Information from Agencies Such as Industry Bodies, Companies Annual Report, Government Agencies, Libraries and Local Councils and a large number of Paid Databases.
1. Executive Summary
2. Cardiac Marker Companies - Comparative Tests Analysis
3. Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Competitive Product Analysis
4.1 Alere Triage
4.1.1 Triage MeterPro Analyzer
4.1.2 Alere Cardiology Net Sales & Forecast (2010 - 2016)
5. Abbott Point of Care
5.1 The i-STAT System
5.2 Abbott Laboratories Point of Care Diagnostics Sales (2011 - 2022)
6.1 Cobas h 232 POC System
7. Beckman Coulter
7.1 Access 2 Immunoassay System
8. Siemens Healthineers
8.1 Stratus CS Analyzer
8.2 Siemens Healthineers establishes global Digital Ecosystem to drive Digitalization of Healthcare
9. Response Biomedical
9.1 Cardiovascular Testing
9.1.1 Acute Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack) Testing
9.1.2 Congestive Heart Failure (“CHF”) Testing
9.1.3 Thrombotic Disease Testing
9.2 RAMP Platform
9.2.1 RAMP 200
9.2.2 RAMP Reader
9.3 Response Cardiovascular Testing
9.3.1 RAMP® TROPONIN I
9.3.2 RAMP® NT-proBNP
9.3.3 RAMP® MYOGLOBIN
9.3.4 RAMP® CK-MB
9.3.5 RAMP® D-DIMER
9.3.6 Response Biomedical Cardiovascular Net Sales (2010 - 2022)
10.1 i-chroma DUO Analyzer
11.1 DXpress Reader Analyzer
12. LSI Medience Corporation
12.1 PATHFAST Analyzer
13. CardioGenics Holdings Inc.
13.1 QL Care Analyzer
14. Trinity Biotech
14.1 Meritas POC Analyzer
14.2 Trinity Biotech Point of Care Diagnostics Sales (2010 - 2022)
15. Mergers, Acquisitions and Licensing Agreements
15.1 Alere Inc
15.3 Response Biomedical
15.4 Abbott Laboratories
15.5 Siemens Healthineers
15.6 LSI Medience Corporation
15.7 Trinity Biotech
16. Emerging Markers
17. Response Biomedical - Business & Marketing Strategy
17.1 New Distributors in China
17.2 Strategic Alliances with Alere Medical in Japan
17.3 Response Biomedical Receives Health Canada Approval and CE Mark
18. Roche - Business & Marketing Strategy
18.1 Implementing the Fully Connected Core Laboratory
18.2 Broadening the Diagnostics Portfolio
18.3 Roche Launches Point-Of-Care (POC) Troponin Test with Improved Accuracy
18.4 Roche Launches New Mobile Application for Tablets
19. Boditech Med Inc - Business and Marketing Strategy
19.1 Boditech Med Acquires Immunostics
19.2 Marketing Channel
20. Siemens Healthineers - Business and Marketing Strategy
20.1 Siemens Healthineers Announces New Strategic Relationship
20.2 Cloud-Based Network Teamplay from Siemens Healthineers
20.3 Strategic Partnership between Siemens and Imricor
20.4 Siemens Healthineers Offers True High-Sensitivity Troponin I IVD Assay
20.5 Siemens Healthineers Establishes Global Digital Ecosystem to Drive Digitalization of Healthcare
20.6 Partnership between Siemens Healthineers and Ebit
List of Figures:
Figure 4-1: Global - Alere Cardiology Net Sales (Million US$), 2010 - 2016
Figure 5-1: Global - Abbott Laboratories Point of Care Diagnostics Sales (Million US$), 2011 - 2016
Figure 5-2: Global - Forecast for Abbott Laboratories Point of Care Diagnostics Sales (Million US$), 2017 - 2022
Figure 9-1: Global - Response Biomedical Cardiovascular Product Sales (Million US$), 2010 - 2016
Figure 9-2: Global - Forecast for Response Biomedical Cardiovascular Product Sales (Million US$), 2017 - 2022
Figure 14-1: Global - Trinity Biotech Point of Care Diagnostics Sales (Million US$), 2010 - 2016
Figure 14-2: Global - Forecast for Trinity Biotech Point of Care Diagnostics Sales (Million US$), 2017 - 2022
List of Tables:
Table 2-1: Cardiac Marker Companies - Comparative Tests Analysis
Table 2-2: Cardiac Marker Companies - Comparative Tests Analysis
Table 2-3: Cardiac Marker Companies - Comparative Tests Analysis
Table 3-1: Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Competitive Product Analysis
Table 3-2: Cardiac Marker Analyzer - Competitive Product Analysis
Table 4-1: Alere Triage Product Analytes
Table 12-1: PATHFAST - Technical Specifications
Table 15-1: Alere - Merger & Acquisition, 2007 - 2017
Table 15-2: Alere - Distribution/Partnership Agreement, 2008, 2016
Table 15-3: CardioGenics - Mergers & Acquisition, 2015
Table 15-4: CardioGenics - Licensing Agreement, 2012
Table 15-5: Response Biomedical - Distribution Agreement, 2011 - 2015
Table 15-6: Response Biomedical - Collaboration Deal, 2004 - 2015
Table 15-7: Abbott Laboratories - Merger & Acquisition, 2003, 2017
Table 15-8: Siemens Healthineers - Merger & Acquisition, 2017
Table 15-9: Siemens Healthineers - Strategic Partnership, 2017
Table 15-10: LSI Medience Corporation - Strategic Alliance, 2014
Table 15-11: Trinity Biotech - Merger & Acquisition, 2012