- Policies related to the pesticide and insecticide industry that happened in Q1 2017, which have significant impact on the pesticide and insecticide industry;
- Ex-work prices of about 30 kinds of insecticides in China and price analysis will be made for some most important insecticides during Q1 2017;
- An overview of insecticide production in Q1 2017 and the key players, idle players and potential players will be showed in the report;
- Newly registrations of insecticides in Q1 2017, from which you can peek into the domestic pesticide development tendency;
- Exports about some key insecticides in Q1 2017;
- Highlight that had important influences on the pesticide and insecticide industry in Q1 2017.
1 Policy Dynamics
1.1 China plans to issue Emission Standard of Water Pollutant of the Pesticide Industry in 2017
1.2 Pesticide residue may become key item of inspection in 2017
1.3 2017 No.1 Central Document: deepen advancement of agricultural supply side structural reform
1.4 Regulations on Control of Agricultural Chemicals (Revised Draft) conducive to long-term development of pesticide industry
2 Ex-works prices in Q1 2017
3 Production overview and newly added capacities
6.1 Pests to strike main crops heavily in 2017, says NATESC
6.2 CCPIA: Chinese pesticide industry to develop well in 2017
6.3 MEP launches air quality inspection in Q1 2017
6.4 Three more pesticides to be banned in China in 2017-2018
6.5 Guadipyr: additional neonicotinoid insecticide harmless to bees to be registered in China
6.6 Biopesticides listed as key products in strategic emerging industries
List of Tables
Table 1.3-1 Themes of No.1 Central Document, 2004-2017
Table 2-1 Ex-works prices of major insecticides in China, Oct. 2016-March 2017
Table 3-1 Idle chlorpyrifos production equipment in China, Jan.-March 2017
Table 4-1 China's new registrations of insecticide TC/TK, Jan.-March 2017
Table 5-1 Export volume and price of imidacloprid from China in Jan.-March 2017
Table 5-2 Export volume and price of chlorpyrifos from China in Jan.-March 2017
Table 5-3 Export volume and price of thiamethoxam from China in Jan.-March 2017
Table 6.4-1 China's 25 banned pesticides and forbidden scope, as of March 2017
Table 6.6-1 Selected microbial pesticides regsitered in China, as of early Feb. 2017
Table 6.6-2 Selected biochemical pesticides regsitered in China, as of early Feb. 2017
Table 6.6-3 Selected botanical pesticides regsitered in China, as of early Feb. 2017
Table 6.6-4 Selected agricultural antibiotics regsitered in China, as of early Feb. 2017
- Lier Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Hefei Xingyu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Changqing Agrochemical Co., Ltd.
- Lianyungang Avilive Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Austrialia Natural Pyrethrum Co., Ltd.
- Nantong Jiangshan Agrochemical & Chemicals Co., Ltd.