As a thorough research on melamine industry in China, this report provides an integrated analysis of the production & market of melamine and professional forecasts to guide the investments and businesses for melamine producers and downstream players who pay close attention to melamine industry or try to find opportunities from it. Readers of our report have benefits such as:
- Use our forecasts to adjust strategy.
- Understand the developing trends of the industry.
- Gain insight into leading Chinese producers.
- Gain insight of downstream opportunities.
China is currently the biggest melamine producer and supplier in the world. The domestic melamine capacity almost tripled during 2006-2016, but how could the operation rate be in a downtrend at the same time? About 20% of the total melamine output was exported every year from China, how did other countries react to China’s mass exportation? Melamine is commonly used in laminate, coatings, papermaking, textile, leather, mold plastics, flame retardant additives and water-reducing admixtures in China, which of them had the largest growth in the past five year? Domestic melamine production methods are widely adopted as technology developed, which of them is the most popular methods in China?
Answers to these questions can be found in this intelligent report. The key points of this report are listed as below:
- Production, consumption, price, import & export of melamine in China. Government policies and technology of melamine production in China.
- Forecasts on production and consumption of melamine in China.
Introduction and Methodology
1 Production of melamine in China
1.1 Production of melamine before 2016
1.2 Production of melamine in 2016
1.2.1 Summary of producers
1.2.2 Summary of production
1.2.3 Brief introduction of production technology of melamine
1.2.4 Special findings on melamine production
22.214.171.124 Governmental policies on melamine production
126.96.36.199 Urea supply
188.8.131.52 Underutilization of capacity
2 Import and export analysis of melamine in China, 2012-2016
2.1 Export rebate rate of melamine
2.2 Import & export of melamine, 2012-2016
2.3 Import & export analysis of melamine, 2016
2.3.1 Import analysis
2.3.2 Export analysis
3.1 Influencing factors
3.1.1 Raw material
3.2 Melamine price, 2012-2016
4 Consumption of melamine in China
4.1 Consumption by quantity, 2012-2016
4.2 Consumption by downstream industry, 2012-2016
4.3 Brief introduction of major downstream industries of melamine
4.3.3 Papermaking, textile and leather
4.3.4 Molded plastics
4.3.5 Water-reducing admixtures
4.3.6 Flame retardant additives
4.4 Consumption by geological location, 2016
5 Competitive landscapes in melamine industry in China
6 Forecast on melamine industry in China
6.1 Driving forces and barriers in melamine industry development
6.1.1 Driving force
184.108.40.206 Downstream demand
220.127.116.11 Advanced technology
18.104.22.168 Higher threshold of entry
22.214.171.124 Anti-dumping from overseas
6.2 Forecast on melamine production and consumption, 2017-2021
6.2.1 Forecast on production
6.2.2 Forecast on consumption
7 Conclusions and opportunities
8.1 Information of some end users in China
8.2 Company profiles of major melamine producers in China
8.2.1 Major active producers
126.96.36.199 Sichuan Golden Elephant Sincerity Chemical Co., Ltd.
188.8.131.52 Haohua-Junhua Group Co., Ltd.
184.108.40.206 Shandong Shuntian Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
220.127.116.11 Henan Jinshan Chemical Co., Ltd.
18.104.22.168 Holitech Technology Co., Ltd.
22.214.171.124 Shandong Sanhe Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
126.96.36.199 Luxi Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
188.8.131.52 Anhui Jinhe Industrial Co., Ltd.
184.108.40.206 Xinjiang Yihua Chemical Co., Ltd.
220.127.116.11 Henan Zhongyuan Dahua Group Co., Ltd.
18.104.22.168 Xinjiang Xinlianxin Energy Chemical Co., Ltd.
22.214.171.124 Yangmei Fengxi Fertilizer Industry (Group) Co., Ltd.
126.96.36.199 Chengdu Yulong Chemical Co., Ltd.
188.8.131.52 CNPC Urumqi Petroleum Chemical General Factory
184.108.40.206 Tianjin Kaiwei Chemical Co., Ltd.
8.2.2 Stopped producers
220.127.116.11 Sichuan Chemical Industry Holding (Group) Co., Ltd.
8.2.3 Potential producers
18.104.22.168 Kuitun Jinjiang Chemical Co., Ltd.
22.214.171.124 Shanxi Jinfeng Coal Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Anhui Jinhe Industrial Co., Ltd.
- CNPC Urumqi Petroleum Chemical General Factory
- Chengdu Yulong Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Haohua-Junhua Group Co., Ltd.
- Henan Jinshan Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Henan Zhongyuan Dahua Group Co., Ltd.
- Holitech Technology Co., Ltd.
- Kuitun Jinjiang Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Luxi Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Sanhe Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Shuntian Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanxi Jinfeng Coal Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Chemical Industry Holding (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Sichuan Golden Elephant Sincerity Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tianjin Kaiwei Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Xinjiang Xinlianxin Energy Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Xinjiang Yihua Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Yangmei Fengxi Fertilizer Industry (Group) Co., Ltd.