The study on artificial flowers market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies,North America and Europe are the major artificial flowers markets with significant growth. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to become the fastest growing market in terms of CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global artificial flowers market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global artificial flowers market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global artificial flowers market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global artificial flowers market over the period of 2015-2023. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with the author
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include:
- Company reports and publications
- Government/institutional publications
- Trade and associations’ journals
- Databases such as WTO, OECD, and World Bank, among others.
- Websites and publications by research agencies
- Availability in all seasons
- Lower cost when compared to natural flowers
- Growing demand for interior decoration
- Increasing display in retail stores and online stores
- Higher price of artificial flowers affect local sales
- Reluctance of customers due to lack of awareness
- Unavailability of skilled craftsmen for traditional artificial flowers
- Higher cost and exports of natural exotic flowers
- Gift item
- Changing weather conditions affect flower cultivation
1) Global Artificial flowers Market by Application
2) Global Artificial flowers Market by Material type
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of artificial flowers
2) Complete coverage of all the applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in artificial flowers market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3) Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in artificial flowers market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4) The Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1 Report Description
1.1.1 Segmentation and Research Scope
1.2 Research Methodology
220.127.116.11 Primary Research
18.104.22.168 Secondary Research
1.2.2 Data Collection Matrix
1.3 Research Approaches
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Artificial Flowers Market Highlights, (USD Million)
2.2 Global Artificial Flowers Market Projection, 2016-2023 (USD Million)
2.3 Global Artificial Flowers Market CAGR Growth By Regions
3 Market Overview and Competitiveness
3.1 DRO Analysis
22.214.171.124 Driver 1
126.96.36.199 Driver 2
188.8.131.52 Restraint 1
3.2 Porter’s Five Foreces Analysis
3.2.1 Buyer Power
3.2.2 Supplier Power
3.2.3 Competitive Rivalry
3.2.4 Threat Of Substitution
3.2.5 Threat Of New Entry
3.3 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4 Competitive Landscape in Global Artificial Flowers Market
4 Global Artificial Flowers Market Infograph
5 Global Artificial Flowers Market By Application
6 Global Artificial Flowers Market By Material Type
7 Global Artificial Flowers Market, By Geography
7.1.1 Global Artificial Flowers Market By Region
7.2 North America Artificial Flowers Market
7.2.1 North America Artificial Flowers Market By Application
7.2.2 North America Artificial Flowers Market By Material Type
7.2.3 North America Artificial Flowers Market By Country
7.3 Europe Artificial Flowers Market
7.3.1 Europe Artificial Flowers Market By Application
7.3.2 Europe Artificial Flowers Market By Material Type
7.3.3 Europe Artificial Flowers Market By Country
7.4 Asia-Pacific Artificial Flowers Market
7.4.1 Asia-Pacific Artificial Flowers Market By Application
7.4.2 Asia-Pacific Artificial Flowers Market By Material Type
7.4.3 Asia-Pacific Artificial Flowers Market By Country
7.5 ROW Artificial Flowers Market
7.5.1 ROW Artificial Flowers Market By Application
7.5.2 ROW Artificial Flowers Market By Material Type