- Global X-ray detector Market is expected to reach USD 3.59 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The report contains 325 pages of exclusive premium insights with 408 tables and 30 figures.
- Global X-Ray Detectors Market have been segmented on the basis of product type, the X-ray detectors market is segmented into flat panel detectors (FPD), computed radiography detectors (CRD), line scan detectors and, charged coupled devices detectors (CCD).
- Based on application, the X-ray detectors market is segmented into medical imaging, dental imaging, security, veterinary and, industrial.
- On the basis of end-user the market is segmented into ICU, hospitals, clinics, diagnostic laboratories and others.
- The global x-ray detectors market is segmented into 5 regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa. These regions are further classified on the basis of country, into major countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others.
Regions Covered in the Scope of the Report: Global (North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of APAC), South America (Brazil, Rest of South America), Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Rest of MEA)).
1.1. Overview of the Global X-Ray Detectors Market
1.2. Currency and Pricing
1.4. Markets Covered
2 Market Segmentation
2.1. Key Takeaways
2.2. Arriving at the X-Ray Detectors Market Size
2.2.1. Market Crackdown Approach
2.2.2. Company Revenue and Market Share Analysis
2.2.3. Data Triangulation
2.2.4. Key Data Points from Primary Sources
2.2.5. Key Data Points from Secondary Sources
2.2.6. Porter's Five Forces Matrix
2.2.7. Pest Analysis
2.2.8. Epidemiology Forecasting Models
2.4. Global X-Ray Detectors Market: Research Snapshot
3 Market Overview
3.1.1. Growing Geriatric Population and Chronic Diseases
3.1.2. Growing Government Initiatives
3.1.3. Declining Prices and Benefits Offered by Digital Detectors
3.1.4. Reimbursement Cuts for Analog X-Rays Will Increase the Demand for Digital Systems
3.2.1. Strict Regulatory Process
3.3.1. Development of Wireless X-Ray Detectors
3.3.2. Growing Medical Tourism in Asia
3.3.3. Emerging Markets
3.4.1. High Cost of Digital X-Ray
4 Executive Summary
5 Premium Insights
6 Global X-Ray Detectors Market, by Product Type
6.2. Flat Panel Detectors (FPD), by Technology
6.2.1. Indirect Flat Panel Detectors
184.108.40.206. Cesium Iodide (CSI) Indirect Fpd
220.127.116.11. Gadolinium Oxysulfide Indirect Fpd
6.2.2. Direct Flat Panel Detectors
6.3. Flat Panel Detectors (FPD), by Product Type
6.3.1. Large Area Flat Panel Detectors
6.3.2. Small Area Flat Panel Detectors
6.4. Flat Panel Detectors (FPD), by X-Ray System Type
6.4.1. Analog Retrofit X-Ray Systems
6.4.2. Digital X-Ray Systems
6.5. Flat Panel Detectors (FPD), by Portability
6.5.1. Portable / Wireless
6.5.2. Fixed / Wired
6.6. Computed Radiography Detectors
6.7. Line Scan Detectors
6.8. Charged Coupled Device (CCD) Detectors
7.4. Mobile Detectors
7 Global X-Ray Detectors Market, by Application
7.2. Medical Imaging
7.2.1. Static Imaging
18.104.22.168. General Radiography
7.2.2. Dynamic Imaging
22.214.171.124. General Fluoroscopy
126.96.36.199. Surgical Imaging
188.8.131.52. Cardiovascular Imaging
8 Global X-Ray Detectors Market, by End User
8.5. Diagnostic Laboratories
8.6. Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's)
9 Global X-Ray Detectors Market, by Geography
9.1. Countrywise X-Ray Detectors Market, (All Segmentation Provided Above is Represented in This Chapter by Country)
9.1.1. North America
184.108.40.206. Rest of Europe
9.1.3. Asia-Pacific (APAC)
220.127.116.11. South Korea
18.104.22.168. Rest of APAC
9.1.4. Latin America
22.214.171.124. Rest of Latin America
9.1.5. Middle East and Africa
126.96.36.199. South Africa
188.8.131.52. Rest of Middle East and Africa
10 Global X-Ray Detectors Market: Competitive Landscape
10.1. Global X-Ray Detectors Market: Company Share Analysis
10.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3. New Product Development & Approvals
10.5. Regulatory Changes
10.6. Partnership and Other Strategic Developments
11 Global X-Ray Detectors Market, Company Profiles
11.1 Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
11.2 Amptek, Inc.
11.3 Perkinelmer, Inc.
11.4 Moxtek, Inc.
11.5 Thales Group
11.6 Fujifilm Medical Systems
11.7 Cannon, Inc.
11.8 Konica Minolta, Inc.
11.9 AGFA Healthcare
11.10 Detection Technology OYJ
11.12 Teledyne Dalsa
- Agfa Healthcare
- Amptek Inc.
- Analogic Corporation
- Canon Inc.
- Detection Technology Oyj
- Fujifilm Medical Systems
- Hamamatsu Photonics K.K.
- Konica Minolta Inc.
- Moxtek Inc.
- Perkinelmer Inc.
- Rigaku Corporation
- Teledyne DALSA Inc.
- Thales Group
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Varian Medical Systems
- Yxlon International GmbH