- Global Radiotherapy Market is expected to reach USD 9.3 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The report contains 347 pages of exclusive premium insights with 284 tables and 82 figures.
- Cancer is the major cause of death in the world and the number of new patients each year is steadily increasing. The most common form of cancer mortality is by metastasis, where the tumours and cancerous cells spread to organs causing failure. The world is focused upon developing solutions and cure to cancer by destroying primary and secondary tumours that cause metastasis. In current healthcare scenario localized treatment of tumours the only efficient treatment for tumours. Radiosurgery is used alongside surgery or separately to treat cancer for a long time. More than 75% of the cancer patient population is expected to take radiosurgery in some point of their disease prognosis.
- The global radiotherapy market is segmented based on therapy, the market is segmented into external beam radiotherapy, internal beam radiotherapy, and systemic radiation therapy.
- Based on product type the global radiotherapy market is segmented into EBRT equipment’s, and IBRT equipment’s. The External Beam Radiotherapy (EBRT) products are further segmented into cyberknife, gammaknife, LINAC, Proton Beam (Cyclotron, Synclotron). The Internal Beam Radiotherapy (IBRT) is segmented into seeds, afterloaders and others.
- The global radiotherapy market is also segmented based on indication into cancer of different organs such as brain tumour, spine cancer, lung cancer, liver cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer and others.
- Based on mode of administration the market is segmented into skin, circulatory, organs and central nervous system.
- The global radiotherapy market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and rest of the world. These regions are further classified on the basis of country, into 24 major countries such as U.S. Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, U.K., Belgium, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Japan, China, Singapore, Brazil, India, Russia, South Africa and many others.
Regions Covered in the Scope of the Report: Global (North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of APAC), South America (Brazil, Rest of South America).
1.1. Overview of the Global Radiotherapy Market
1.2. Currency and Pricing
1.4. Markets Covered
2 Market Segmentation
2.1. Markets Covered
2.2. Geographic Scope
2.3. Years Considered for the Study
2.4. Currency and Pricing
2.5. Research Methodology
2.6. Primary Interviews With Key Opinion Leaders
2.7. Secondary Sources
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Global Radiotherapy Market, by Therapy Type
5.2. Beam Radiotherapy, by Therapy Type
5.3. Brachytherapy, by Therapy Type
6 Global Radiotherapy Market, by Product Type
6.2. Global External Beam Radiotherapy Market, by Product Type
6.3. Global Internal Beam Radiotherapy Market, by Product Type
6.3. Global Radiotherapy Softwares Market, by Product Type
7 Global Radiotherapy Market, by Indication
8 Global Radiotherapy Market, by Geography
8.1.1. North America Radiotherapy Market
8.1.2. Europe Radiotherapy Market
8.1.3. Asia-Pacific (APAC) Radiotherapy Market
184.108.40.206. South Korea
8.1.4. South America Radiotherapy Market
8.1.5. Middle East and Africa Radiotherapy Market
220.127.116.11. Saudi Arabia
9 Global Radiotherapy Market: Competitive Landscape
8.1. Global Radiotherapy Market: Company Share Analysis
8.2. North America Radiotherapy Market: Company Share Analysis
8.3. Europe Radiotherapy Market: Company Share Analysis
8.4. APAC Radiotherapy Market: Company Share Analysis
8.5. South America Radiotherapy Market: Company Share Analysis
8.6. Middle East and Africa Radiotherapy Market: Company Share Analysis
9 Global Radiotherapy Market, Company Profiles
9.1 Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
9.2 Elekta Ab
9.4 Accuray, Inc.
9.5 Brainlab Ag
9.6 Ion Beam Applications Sa
9.7 Mevion Medical Systems Inc.
9.8 Isoray Medical Inc.
9.9 Nordion (Canada) Inc.
9.10 Raysearch Laboratories Ab
9.11 Precisis Ag
- CIVCO Medical Solutions
- Brainlab AG
- C. R. Bard Inc.
- IsoRay Medical Inc.
- Nordion Inc.
- RaySearch Laboratories AB
- PRECISIS AG
- Mevion Medical Systems Inc.
- TechnicasRadiofiscas S.L.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- ProNova Solutions LLC
- ProTom International