In recent years technological innovation has revolutionized almost all markets and industries. This combined with growing political uncertainty, slumps in consumer demand and shifting growth rates in developing economies has thrust many industries and markets into a brave new world.
- The global oil & gas market has performed poorly in recent years, due primarily to historically low cude oil price levels and considerable oversupply.
- In the future, market growth is expected to accelerate.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation leads the global market, generating approximately $290bn in revenues in 2016.
- Details market value and revenue growth rates, both historically and forecast.
- Identifies the largest and most important companies in the market.
- Compares the growth, in revenue and net profits, of each company over time.
- Reviews how successfully each company utilizes its employees.
- Considers share prices and their relative fluctuation over time.
- Provides a breakdown of each company's performance, reviewing revenue, profit, share prices and the most recent quarterly performance.
- What is the value of the market?
- How has the value of the market changed historically?
- How is the market forecast to perform in the future?
- What are the leading companies in the market?
- How does the performance of the leading companies compare?
- How have their revenues and profits changed over time?
- How does the share price growth of the leading companies compare?
- How volatile are the share prices of the leading companies?
- How has each leading company performed on a quarterly basis?
Oil & Gas Market Segmentation: Market Value
Oil & Gas Market Segmentation: Value Growth
Top 20 Oil & Gas companies: Revenue
Top 20 Oil & Gas companies: Revenue Growth
Top 20 Oil & Gas companies: Revenue & Net Profit
Top 20 Oil & Gas companies: Profit
Top 20 Oil & Gas companies: Revenue & Profit
Top 20 Oil & Gas companies: Net Profit Margin
Top 20 Oil & Gas companies: Revenue Per Employee
Top 20 Oil & Gas companies: Share Price
Top 20 Oil & Gas companies: Revenue vs. Debt
Top 20 Oil & Gas companies: Share price volatility
Top 20 Oil & Gas companies: Companies
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Total S.A.
- Statoil ASA
- Eni SpA
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp
- Oil & Natural Gas Corp
- Anadarko Petrol