In recent years technological innovation has revolutionized almost all markets and industries. This combined with growing political uncertainty, slumps in consumer demand and shifting growth rates in developing economies has thrust many industries and markets into a brave new world.
- The European telecommunications market has performed poorly in recent years, due primarily to the continuing drop in consumer confidence and reductions to disposable incomes.
- In the future, market growth is expected to accelerate slightly.
- Deutsche Telekom leads the European market, generating approximately $81bn in revenues in 2016.
- Details market value and revenue growth rates, both historically and forecast.
- Identifies the largest and most important companies in the market.
- Compares the growth, in revenue and net profits, of each company over time.
- Reviews how successfully each company utilizes its employees.
- Considers share prices and their relative fluctuation over time.
- Provides a breakdown of each company's performance, reviewing revenue, profit, share prices and the most recent quarterly performance.
- What is the value of the market?
- How has the value of the market changed historically?
- How is the market forecast to perform in the future?
- What are the leading companies in the market?
- How does the performance of the leading companies compare?
- How have their revenues and profits changed over time?
- How does the share price growth of the leading companies compare?
- How volatile are the share prices of the leading companies?
- How has each leading company performed on a quarterly basis?
Telecom Market Segmentation: Market Value
Telecom Market Segmentation: Value Growth
Top 15 Telecom companies: Revenue
Top 15 Telecom companies: Revenue Growth
Top 15 Telecom companies: Profit
Top 15 Telecom companies: Revenue & Profit
Top 15 Telecom companies: Net Profit Margin
Top 15 Telecom companies: Revenue Per Employee
Top 15 Telecom companies: Share Price
Top 15 Telecom companies: Companies
- BT Group
- Telecom Italia
- Turk Telekom
- United Internet
- Millicom International