In recent years technological innovation has revolutionized almost all markets and industries. This combined with growing political uncertainty, slumps in consumer demand and shifting growth rates in developing economies has thrust many industries and markets into a brave new world.
- The Asia-Pacific chemical market has performed strongly in recent years, due primarily to strong economic growth, growing investment and increasing healthcare demands.
- In the future, market growth is expected to decelerate.
- Sinopec leads the Asia-Pacific market, generating approximately $440bn in revenues in 2016.
- Details market value and revenue growth rates, both historically and forecast.
- Identifies the largest and most important companies in the market.
- Compares the growth, in revenue and net profits, of each company over time.
- Reviews how successfully each company utilizes its employees.
- Considers share prices and their relative fluctuation over time.
- Provides a breakdown of each company's performance, reviewing revenue, profit, share prices and the most recent quarterly performance.
- What is the value of the market?
- How has the value of the market changed historically?
- How is the market forecast to perform in the future?
- What are the leading companies in the market?
- How does the performance of the leading companies compare?
- How have their revenues and profits changed over time?
- How does the share price growth of the leading companies compare?
- How volatile are the share prices of the leading companies?
- How has each leading company performed on a quarterly basis?
Chemical Market Segmentation: Market Value
Top 15 Chemical companies: Revenue
Top 15 Chemical companies: Revenue Growth
Top 15 Chemical companies: Profit
Top 15 Chemical companies: Revenue & Profit
Top 15 Chemical companies: Net Profit Margin
Top 15 Chemical companies: Revenue Per Employee
Top 15 Chemical companies: Share Price
Top 15 Chemical companies: Revenue vs. Debt
Top 15 Chemical companies: Companies
- Dow Chemical
- Formosa Plastics
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- LG Chem
- Toray Industries
- Sumitomo Chemical
- Reliance Industries
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Shin-Etsu Chemical
- Lotte Chemical
- Asahi Kasei
- SK Innovation