In recent years technological innovation has revolutionized almost all markets and industries. This combined with growing political uncertainty, slumps in consumer demand and shifting growth rates in developing economies has thrust many industries and markets into a brave new world.
- The North American food retail market has performed moderately in recent years, due primarily to its massive consumer base and stable regional growth.
- In the future, market growth is expected to stagnate.
- Wal-Mart leads the North American market, generating approximately $480bn in revenues in 2016.
- Details market value and revenue growth rates, both historically and forecast.
- Identifies the largest and most important companies in the market.
- Compares the growth, in revenue and net profits, of each company over time.
- Reviews how successfully each company utilizes its employees.
- Considers share prices and their relative fluctuation over time.
- Provides a breakdown of each company's performance, reviewing revenue, profit, share prices and the most recent quarterly performance.
- What is the value of the market?
- How has the value of the market changed historically?
- How is the market forecast to perform in the future?
- What are the leading companies in the market?
- How does the performance of the leading companies compare?
- How have their revenues and profits changed over time?
- How does the share price growth of the leading companies compare?
- How volatile are the share prices of the leading companies?
- How has each leading company performed on a quarterly basis?
Food Retail Market Segmentation: Market Value
Food Retail Market Segmentation: Value Growth
Top 10 Food Retail companies: Revenue
Top 10 Food Retail companies: Revenue Growth
Top 10 Food Retail companies: Profit
Top 10 Food Retail companies: Revenue & Profit
Top 10 Food Retail companies: Net Profit Margin
Top 10 Food Retail companies: Revenue Per Employee
Top 10 Food Retail companies: Share Price
Top 10 Food Retail companies: Revenue vs. Debt
Top 10 Food Retail companies: Companies
- The Kroger Company?
- Loblaw Companies Limited
- Dollar General Corporation
- Empire Company Ltd. / Sobey’s
- Whole Food Market, Inc.
- Metro Inc.
- SuperValu, Inc.
- Ingles Markets
- Sprouts Farmers Market, Inc