In recent years technological innovation has revolutionized almost all markets and industries. This combined with growing political uncertainty, slumps in consumer demand and shifting growth rates in developing economies has thrust many industries and markets into a brave new world.
- The North American technology market has performed moderately in recent years, due primarily to strong historical demand that has been shook by political unheaval.
- In the future, market growth is expected to stagnate.
- Apple leads the North American market, generating approximately $215bn in revenues in 2016.
- Details market value and revenue growth rates, both historically and forecast.
- Identifies the largest and most important companies in the market.
- Compares the growth, in revenue and net profits, of each company over time.
- Reviews how successfully each company utilizes its employees.
- Considers share prices and their relative fluctuation over time.
- Provides a breakdown of each company's performance, reviewing revenue, profit, share prices and the most recent quarterly performance.
- What is the value of the market?
- How has the value of the market changed historically?
- How is the market forecast to perform in the future?
- What are the leading companies in the market?
- How does the performance of the leading companies compare?
- How have their revenues and profits changed over time?
- How does the share price growth of the leading companies compare?
- How volatile are the share prices of the leading companies?
- How has each leading company performed on a quarterly basis?
Technology Market Segmentation: Market Value
Technology Market Segmentation: Value Growth
Top 15 Technology Companies: Revenue
Top 15 Technology Companies: Revenue Growth
Top 14 Technology Companies: Revenue & Net Profit
Top 14 Technology Companies: Profit
Top 14 Technology Companies: Revenue & Profit
Top 14 Technology Companies: Net Profit Margin
Top 15 Technology Companies: Revenue Per Employee
Top 14 Technology Companies: Share Price
Top 15 Technology Companies: Revenue vs. Debt
Top 14 Technology Companies: Share price volatility
Top 15 Technology Companies: Companies