Geographically, North America along with Europe leads the commercial ATC equipment market due to the presence of large airports and cohesive government policies in these regions. However, APAC and the Middle East are expected to show remarkable growth during the forecast period (2018-2023). Considering the huge investments made in the construction and modernization of airports in these regions. Indra Sistemas SA, Intelcan Technosystems Inc., Sierra Nevada Corporation and Thales SA are some of the key players in this market and have been profiled in the report. The vendors in the market compete on the basis of cost, product quality, reliability, and aftermarket service. Mergers and acquisitions, along with increasing collaborations with alliance partners across the globe, is expected to impel the growth prospects for the global market during the forecast period.
The market study of air traffic control equipment device has been incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to break down the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macroeconomic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity of our reports.
Secondary sources include
- Financial/annual reports of companies involved in the market
- Forward-looking statement of key air traffic control equipment market players
- Authentic Public Databases
- Average cost analysis of services on the basis of geography
- Whitepapers, research-papers and news blogs
- Company websites and their product catalog.
- Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market, By Types of Devices
- Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market, By Applications
- Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market, By End User
- Comprehensive research methodology of Global air traffic control equipment market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- The exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Global air traffic control equipment market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Global air traffic control equipment market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. by Segments
1.2.2. by Geography
1.2.3. by Stakeholders
Chapter 2. Market Overview and Insights
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3.1. United States
2.3.2. European Union
2.3.5. Rest of the World
Chapter 3. Market Determinant
3.1.1. Technological Advancement and Innovation
3.1.2. Introduction of Low Fare Airlines
3.1.3. Satellite Based Air Traffic Control
3.1.4. Improved Air Traffic Management Systems
3.1.5. Expansion and Modernization of Airports For Efficient Operations
3.2.1. High Cost of Air Traffic Control Equipment
3.2.2. Reduced Government Spending
3.3.1. High Safety Requirements
3.3.2. Collaboration and Partnership To Drive the Market
3.3.3. Cohesive Government Policies
Chapter 4. Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market, by Types of Devices
4.1.1. Radar Devices
220.127.116.11. Radar Data Processing & Display System (Rdpds)
18.104.22.168. Primary Surveillance Radar (Psr)
22.214.171.124. Secondary Surveillance Radar (Ssr)
126.96.36.199. Surface Movement Radar (Smr)
4.1.2. Simulator Devices
188.8.131.52. Advanced Surface Movement Guidance and Control System (A-Smgcs)
184.108.40.206. Control Tower Simulator (Cts)
220.127.116.11. Off-The Shelf Simulator (Ots)
4.1.3. Proximity Devices
18.104.22.168. Instrument Landing System (Ils)
22.214.171.124. Doppler Very High Frequency Omni-Directional Radio Range and Distance
126.96.36.199. Measuring Equipment (Dvor/Dme) System
188.8.131.52. Information System Devices
184.108.40.206. Safety and Navigational Devices
4.2. Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market, by Applications
4.3. Global Air Traffic Control Equipment Market, by End User Industry
4.3.1. Commercial and Cargo Aircraft
4.3.2. Defence Aircrafts
4.3.3. Private Aircrafts
Chapter 5. Competitive Landscape
5.1. Key Strategies
5.2. Key Company Analysis
Chapter 6. Regional Analysis
6.1. North America
6.1.1. United States
6.3. Asia Pacific
6.4. Rest of the World
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
7.1. Advanced Navigation & Positioning Corp.
7.2. Bae Systems Plc
7.3. Cobham Plc
7.4. Comsoft Gmbh
7.5. Finavia Corporation
7.6. Harris Corporation
7.7. Indra Sistemas Sa
7.8. Intelcan Technosystems Inc.
7.9. Lockheed Martin Corporation
7.10. Nats Holdings Ltd.
7.11. Nav Canada
7.12. Northrop Grumman Corporation
7.14. Saab Ab
7.15. Searidge Technologies Inc.
7.16. Sierra Nevada Corporation
7.17. Thales Sa
- Advanced Navigation & Positioning Corp.
- Bae Systems Plc
- Cobham Plc
- Comsoft Gmbh
- Finavia Corporation
- Harris Corporation
- Indra Sistemas Sa
- Intelcan Technosystems Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Nats Holdings Ltd.
- NAV Canada
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Saab Ab
- Searidge Technologies Inc.
- Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Thales Sa