This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Servest Group Ltd (Servest), subsidiary of Servest Group (Pty) Ltd, is a provider of integrated facilities management services. The company offers facility management, catering, cleaning, consumables, landscaping, maintenance, pest control, specialist services, security, washroom services and waste management to businesses in the retail, leisure, public, commercial, transport and logistics sectors. The company caters to construction, distribution, transport and logistics, education, healthcare, hotels, leisure and tourism, manufacturing, media, professional services, public sector, retail, and utilities sectors. Servest is headquartered in Suffolk, the UK.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Servest Group Ltd - Key Facts
Servest Group Ltd - Key Employees
Servest Group Ltd - Major Products and Services
Servest Group Ltd - History
Servest Group Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Servest Group Ltd - Business Description
Servest Group Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Servest Group Ltd - Strengths
Servest Group Ltd - Weaknesses
Servest Group Ltd - Opportunities
Servest Group Ltd - Threats
Servest Group Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables
Servest Group Ltd, Key Facts
Servest Group Ltd, Key Employees
Servest Group Ltd, Major Products and Services
Servest Group Ltd, History
Servest Group Ltd, Subsidiaries
Servest Group Ltd, Joint Venture
Servest Group Ltd, Key Competitors