This Competitive Intelligence report about Mesothelin-Targeted Antibodies, Vaccines & T-Cells 2017 provides a competitor evaluation in the field of antibodies, vaccines and engineered chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cells targeting mesothelin as of August 2017.
Mesothelin is a surface marker protein overexpressed in many cancers and is a suitable target for directing immunotherapeutics to mesothelin expressing tumors, such as malignant pleural mesothelioma, mesothelioma and pancreatic, non-small cell lung, ovarian, endometrial and gastric cancers.
The report includes a compilation of currently active projects in research and development of antibodies, vaccines and engineered T-cells directed against mesothelin. In addition, the report lists company- and institution-specific R&D pipelines of anti-Mesothelin Immunotherapeutics.
Competitor projects are listed in a tabular format providing information on:
- Drug Codes
- Target / Mechanism of Action
- Class of Compound
- Product Category
- R&D Stage
- Additional comments with a hyperlink leading to the source of information.
About Competitor Analysis Series:
The Competitor Analysis Series delivers NO-FRILLS, but concise information about the pipeline of R&D projects for targets, diseases, technologies and companies at low prices. The information is provided in a tabular format and fully referenced.
1. Mesothelin-Targeted Antibodies, Vaccines & T-Cells 2017
- Mesothelin-Targeted Antibodies
- Mesothelin-Targeted Vaccines
- Mesothelin-Targeted Engineered CAR T-Cells
2. Corporate & Institutional Anti-Mesothelin R&D Pipelines