Enterprises in Malaysia are among the least satisfied with their telecoms services of those we surveyed. Operators must improve customer satisfaction - failure to do so will keep intended churn rates high and restrict their opportunities in ICT services.
This report provides:
- Net Promoter Scores and intended churn rates for Malaysia and selected other countries
- Statistics on the use of ICT services in Malaysia
- Data on the state of IoT in Malaysia and selected other countries
- Recommendations for operators on how to improve customer satisfaction and increase their potential gains in additional ICT and IoT opportunities
- Statistics on the use of mobile and ICT services by enterprises in selected countries.
Product Format: PPTX and PDF (14 slides)