The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Nanocoating for Solar Cells to Enhance Building Appearance
- Fast Drying Epoxy Coating for Heavy Industrial Applications
- Environment-friendly Permanent Anti-graffiti Coating
- Oil and Gas Pipeline Coating that is Resistant to High Temperature and Corrosion
- Slippery Coating System for Manufacturing Equipment Applications