The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
- TREMFYA™, Monoclonal Antibody Therapy for Plaque Psoriasis, Receives US FDA Approval
- siRNA for Acute Kidney Injury Prophylaxis Demonstrates Favorable Results in Phase 2 Study
- US Patent Awarded for Novel Automated Cell Processing Platform
- DNA Sunscreen for Preventing UV-Induced Skin Damage
- Summary of On-going Clinical Studies for Guselkumab
- Key Contacts