The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- New Antimicrobial Technology Producing Clean Water
- “Internet of Soil” Enabling Adaptive Irrigation
- Oligosaccharide Sugar as a Prebiotic
- Vertical Indoor Farming to Meet Growing Food Demands
- Advanced Sensors for Early Detection of Mastitis in Cows
- Industry Contacts