The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Trends in the Packaging Industry Driving Coating Innovations
- Key Applications for Coatings in Packaging
- Technology Development and Adoption Trends
- Factors Influencing Adoption of Coatings
- IP Trends Indicate Steady Increase in Patent Filings for Functional Coatings with Barrier Properties in Packaging
- IP Trends Indicate High Level of Focus in F&B Applications