This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts the current landscape and the new life sciences trends across genetic technologies, especially nucleic acid engineering platforms including gene editing. The corresponding clinical trials scenario regarding multiple sclerosis is depicted, along with the industry interactions.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Innovations in Nucleic Acid Engineering Platforms
- Using CRSIPR Gene Editing to Unveil Molecular Insights Across Human Embryogenesis
- Enhancing mRNA Delivery for Therapeutic Applications
- Novel Gene Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis
- Tri-specific Antibody Platform for HIV/AIDS Management
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Industry Interactions
- Clinical Trial Analysis of Genetic Studies in MS
- Summary of Key Contacts