The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Bacterial Membranes Remove Toxic Micropollutants from Water
- Breakthrough Method for Producing Biofuel from Waste Products
- Carbon-Negative Tile with Net-positive Environmental Impact
- Novel Resveratrol with Positive Effect on Age-related Health
- Biologically Produced Vibrant and Long Lasting Fabric Dyes
- Industry Contacts