The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
- Bio-compatibile Nanoparticles to Boost Cancer Detection
- Graphene with Self-healing Characteristics for Flexible Sensors
- Silicon Nanoparticles to Fight Against Bacteria
- Method for Producing Nanomaterial that can Increase Flexibility in Electronic Devices
- Carbon Nanostructures to Enhance Absorbtion in Solar Power Systems
- Key Contacts