Plastics Advisor TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights of various plastics and composites and also analyses their impact across various industries.
The Materials and Coatings cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and their impact and applications across industries.
- Using the Trace Form of Zinc for Developing Antibacterial Plastics
- Vegetable-based Cationic Organic Polymer as an Effluent Treatment Additive
- Enabling Photo Responsive Movement by Coating Azobenzene on a Plastic Film
- Polymer with the Ability to Dissipate Heat
- Applying Microwave Irradiation to Fuse 3D printed Element Interlayers
- Using Biocompatible Feedstock to Develop Polycarbonates
- Using Sulfur (VI) Fluoride Exchange Click Reaction to Produce Polysulfates
- Removal of Hydrogen Sulfide from Waste Gas Streams Using Catalysts Impregnated in Polymers
- Key Contacts