The Homeland Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) captures global innovations and developments related to homeland security on a monthly basis. Technologies enabling security segments, including incident management, border security, CBRNE, disaster management, cybersecurity, first responders, critical infrastructure protection, maritime security, food security, personal protective equipment, and airport security are captured in this TOE.
The need for low power, smaller, lighter sensors with enhanced performance attributes and minimal false alarms is driving innovations in the sensors space. The Sensors and Control cluster covers innovations pertaining to technologies such as wireless sensors and networks, energy harvesting, haptics and touch, MEMS and nanosensors, terahertz, ubiquitous/smart sensors, CBRNE, quantified-self, sensor fusion, M2M communications, and drones.
- Remote Detection of Hazardous Radioactive Materials
- Cloud-based Disaster Recovery Solution
- Platform to Optimize Incident Management
- Advanced Endpoint Protection
- IPR System Manages Incidents and Events
- Predictive Solution for Unified Cyber Risk Assessment
- Software-based Nuclear Threat Detection System
- Advance Wearable for First Responders
- Industry Contacts