The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
- Method of Synthesis of Recyclable Nickel-based Nanocatalyst for Hydrogenation Reaction of Nitroarenes.
- Technique to Build-in Nanomaterials into Electronic Devices
- Nanoparticles Loaded with Curcumin for Anti-cancer Therapy
- Eco-friendly, Four-in-one Catalyst for Pharmaceutical Industry
- Photoinitiator for Water-based 3D Printing Applications