The Energy and Power Systems (EPS) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (solid state batteries, solar chemical storage and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas. Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
- World’s First Clean Energy Vessel
- Bio-based Lighting Solutions
- Personalized HVAC Optimization
- World’s Largest Lithium-ion Storage Solution
- Weather-based Power Outage Modeling
- Better Efficiency Engines With Split Piston
- Slow Moving Water Power Generation
- Electric Vertical Take Off and Landing Jets
- Concentrated Solar Photovoltaics For Better Efficiency
- Offshore Wave-based Power Generation
- Key Industry Contacts