The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- White-top Coated Flexible Substrate Films for Electronic Applications
- Flax Fiber for Making Bio-composites
- Graphene-coated Stirrups for the Building and Construction Industry
- Splitting Hydrogen sulfide Using Solar Energy
- SnIV-doped Hematite Photo-anodes for Splitting Hydrogen sulfide