The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
- Nickel-based Nanowire Network as a Current-collecting Front Electrode for Cost-efficient Silicon Solar Cells
- Method for Fixing Catalyst Nanoparticles onto the Surface of Electrodes
- Nanofiber Bacteria-coated Electrodes for Removing Pollutants from Wastewater
- Method for Growing Metal Nanoparticles on Semiconductors for Higher Efficiency LED lighting
- Nanosensor for Biomarker Detection