The Oil and Gas TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Sustainable Process to Convert Methane into Automobile Fuels
- Portable Device that Makes Ice Cubes Using Hydrocarbons that Deplete the Ozone Layer
- Hydrogen Sulfide Scavenging Compound with High Molar Efficiency to Replace Triazines
- Certified Corrosion Repair with an Innovative Design to Fix Pipeline Repairs
- Portfolio of Additives and Passivators to Eliminate Corrosion in Oil and Gas Pipelines
- Oil-absorbing Sponge that Can Retain Shape after Absorbing Oil
- Metal Organic Framework (MOF)-based Catalyst for Carbon Dioxide Methanation
- Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery Platform for Environmentally Sustainable Recovery in Oil Production
- Key Contacts